build
Medium
player
05-24-2019, 10:40 PM
Ludovich Claude Verbrannte
[Image: serigala-tundra.jpg]
looks sort of like this, i need to draw him up a proper ref lol
Male || 3 years || Loner || Homosexual (Single) || Neutral Evil
A haughty former prince, proud of his bloodline despite being so far from home. Lazy as fuck but perfectly capable on his own, having been trained to be able to hunt and fight as any good leader should be able to. Though generally polite, amiable, and very well-spoken, he enjoys being rude and insulting those that offend him, like dirty whores who try to hit on him for example.

Ludovich likes and respects "pure" wolves the most: any normal-sized wolf with natural fur and eye colors and no mutations. However he has grown tolerant of impure wolves and will put up with their presence, though he hardly cares for them.

Looking for:
  • Friends, enemies? I'm open to him meeting just about anyone and seeing how they hit it off.
  • Open to one night stands and casual relations. Even though Ludovich calls women whores for so much as lying down with their legs open, he's a hypocrite who doesn't mind sleeping with random men smh
  • Crushes are cool. Male, female, whatever. I particularly think it would be funny if a woman was into him even if briefly just because of the way Ludo reacts to that shit lol
  • intellect/hunt skill points
  • Perhaps a faithful servant to make his life easier, or a "travelling companion" (still a servant as far as Ludo is concerned)
  • I'm open to fights and attempts on his life, I just don't want him to die or be maimed lmao
  • Won't mind romance if we find some chemistry uwu
  • Gore/violence? Ludo enjoys that smh
  • at this point i might as well just say i'm up for pretty much anything lmao

Forbidden Plots:
  • no breeding for him! at least not for now
  • no rape or murder plots please