An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
05-25-2019, 10:40 AM
I'll tough it out, I won't give in

Álarr giggled as is brother whipped around, a small black and white creature swinging around with him. Álarr got to his feet and trotted over to his brother, head tilting to the side as he eyed the little creature his brother had with him. "Hey, Tyr, whatcha got there? Is that one of Lefty's babies?" Afi stretched and sidled over to join the boys, coming to a halt next to Álarr. He nudged the boy sharply and cleared his throat. The boy took the note. "Oh, Tyrian, I haven't introduced you to my healing instructor. This is Afi. He agreed to teach me healing if he were to gain Legion's protection." He hadn't officially run the deal past his father but he thought Valentine wouldn't be terribly troubled by it. Afi was a small cat and seemed plenty content to feast on the mice of the barn rather than eat from the kill pile.

The barn, I think. I'm bored and I don't know what I wanna do.

Álarr nodded, he knew that feeling. Part of the reason he'd been chewing on a bone in the first place was that he wasn't sure what to do with himself and Afi wasn't being terribly forthcoming. "Maybe we can spar or something? Or go exploring? I haven't seen to much of the range or the knolls yet let alone the surrounding territories."