Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
05-25-2019, 01:10 PM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Harbringr was pleased to hear that his sister was well. He took another few big gulps of water then sat back, his posture relaxing. His ebony ears flicked forward. So she'd seen Roman? Well, one was better than none but it was a shame she hadn't found Hannibal yet. "Mostly, physically at least but there are some things famine causes that you don't recover from." The loss of their kingdom still plagued him. It stirred his dreams with horrors and embedded his gut with a hunger that couldn't be sated with mere food.

Hari shook his head. "Not what I would call trouble. If anything the journey has been mostly quiet. I've had a few bad run in's with some loners but as you can see I remain unscathed. What about you?" He gazed at his sister. She seemed well enough but it was often hard to tell. "What area's of this land have you searched? I've been trying to keep an ear out for word of Hannibal but I haven't found anything yet. I'm starting to wonder if he's really in these lands."