Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
05-25-2019, 02:16 PM
The girl seemed nice so Tyrian smiled back at her. Being rather fond of attention, now that he had hers Tyrian was determined to keep it. Waterlogged though he may have been that didn't stop him from scheming. "I'm gonna be fine," he reassured her confidently.

Having just realized that he had a captive audience, Tyrian was determined to impress all three. He suppressed the cough that threatened to choke him again and then tried to bounce to his paws like he hadn't nearly drowned. Because his legs were still shaky he was only moderately successful, but he struck what he thought was a confident pose and ignored his shortcomings. "Tyrian Imperialis," he said proudly. "I'm from Legion."

The boy, Noir, as Rhyme had called him, said something about not falling in the water. The assertion that falling into the water was a dumb thing rankled Tyrian and so even though it was true, he took offense. He puffed out his chest and said, "I didn't get swept away. I was fighting a coyote and to kill it I tackled it into the river." It was a lie, but one he thought was credible. His father hated coyotes and would do anything to get rid of them so it made sense to Tyrian that all wolves would be that way.

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.