Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-25-2019, 06:04 PM
“Yes, I truly believe that you are the best wolf to chose. You’ve proved that with Actaea and Ignis, I know their lives didn’t start out great, but you’ve helped mold them into amazing people. You did that." He turned his gaze back to the pups, taking a moment to think. It was surprising to him, that Shaye wanted him of all wolves. Out of everyone she knew, to want to be their godfather. He had tried his best with his niece and nephew and the foxes, and while he still had a long way to go, perhaps it wasn't such a bad thing that she asked. He'd get to spend time with the two pups and hopefully watch them grow. Whether he was here in Abaven or elsewhere, he'd see to it that they were well looked after if something did happen to Shaye. "I don't know what to say..." While he felt uncertain and perhaps that there might be better choices, he wouldn't let her down if this was what she really wanted. Turning his gaze back to her, he let a soft smile show. "I accept this role, if that's truly what you wish. I won't let you down."