size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-25-2019, 08:54 PM

Cannival

Shaye and Rhyme seemed so very kind, and Cannival was so pleased to have met them. She felt that the Alphas were still uncertain of her, but the lioness could not fault them for the assumption. Truly she wanted to cause no harm here, but she knew that if she was different- if she'd wanted a fight -that the wolves would be in danger.

"Twenty-nine??" The lioness was awe-struck. Prides were rumored to get that large as well, but her last had only had fifteen others. How could these two wolves control such an expansive territory and so many subjects? "It must be exhausting." She said softly with a tilt of her head.

Abaven. That must be the name of their pack, Cannival decided. She was very glad to hear that they cherished their young. Another reason why wolves were the better species. The female continued on, informing Cannival of what she already ascertained- there were no lions here. She was alone.

She set her eyes upon the male, judging his reaction to all of this before addressing Shaye once more. "I don't want to ever live in a pride again." She murmured, chest deflating slightly as she sighed. "I know that I cannot be a member of your pack, I wouldn't want to break your customs. I also know that many wolves would not feel comfortable with a lion on their land." Cannival turned her head away from the pair and off down the fields, contemplating how best to say how she felt. She thought hard on the motivation of the species of wolves and how she could fit in. "I can be dangerous when I need to be." The lioness offered carefully, turning back to face the Alphas "If I were allowed to live here... even just along your borders edge, I could fight for you." She swallowed. "I want to protect the innocent, too. I want to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I want to learn to heal wounds." Cannival's head lowered sadly, and she closed her golden eyes as she spoke. "I want to make up for the things I've done, but I can't do that without a home."

"Speech."