size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
05-27-2019, 06:52 PM

Samara extended her foreleg for him, allowing him to maneuver it however he needed too. In truth she didn't know what it was that allowed her to drop her walls around him, maybe she was simply tired, or maybe it was something about the way he looked at her. She didn't care much for those outside of her family but she wasn't excessively cruel, she wouldn't go out of her way to hurt anyone that hadn't given her reason to.

Samara could feel his gaze on her, and something about it unsettled her and she found she couldn't hold his gaze, her ears twitching uncomfortably. She could feel her face growing warm under his gaze and was almost relieved when he glanced away, though she herself found her gaze turning to observe him. She was drawn in by those strange eyes of his, feeling like she could drown in them. He was gentle with her ankle and gave her his diagnosis.

Samara chewed on his words, quietly mulling them over. She wasn't sure she wanted to commit to a pack so soon but then... she'd always been better as an infiltrator, someone who worked from the inside. Maybe it was easier if she integrated herself into the good graces of some locals... Finally she nodded, watching the man carefully to see how he'd react."If you're willing to wait a bit the swelling in my joints should go down." Even with him treating her ankle she wasn't going to be able to walk much for a while.

Speech

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.