gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-26-2019, 11:20 PM

Wyvern was covered in mud, or well at least her legs were; making her ink dipped limbs nearly match her body. Why had she even come here? Farai watched from the branches of a tree on the shore, her tail swishing in amusement. "Are you sure that's how you do that?" The cat asked, chuckling. Wyvern, suppressed a growl, narrowing her eyes at the leopard, not for the first time wishing the cat wasn't here. "Well I don't see you helping!" Wyvern snapped.

Farai laughed again and Wyvern's hackles raised in annoyance, her lips drawing back and a snarl moving past her clenched fangs. "And get my fur all covered in mud?" The cat jumped down to the ground, landing softly, her landing more graceful than wyvern could ever hope to emulate. "I'm surprised you were willing to even set foot in that river princess." Farai leaned down near the shore and sniffed at the brackish water, then wrinkled her nose and stuck her tongue out in disgust.

"You're the one who wanted fish." Wyvern responded, muttering more than snapping this time. She snorted and turned her attention away from the big cat to study the river again.

"The Princess Decrees!" ~ "The Princess Considers! ~ "Farai Speaks"

Art by itsaraven
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3