gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-27-2019, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2019, 12:59 AM by Ares.)

He wasn't quite aware that his sister was close. Probably a little closer than he would have liked at first. He was so busy munching on his meal that he didn't immediately notice her as he was too focused on scarfing down his food. So when she spoke, he startled slightly before turning to face her, a half eaten leg dangling from his jaws. "Not gonna share, brother? How rude." He took a moment to swallow what he was already chewing, not bothering to release what was left. He was rude!? She just tried to sneak up on him! "Findersh keepersh," He spoke past the meat in his mouth, offering a smug smile as well. He lazily continued to chew until his long fangs crunched the bone before he let go of it, letting it drop with a dull thud to the ground while he ate the piece he had broken off. After swallowing that, he looked at her with a devilish smile. "What're you doing trying to sneak up on me? I coulda attacked you thinking you were a trespasser or something," He wasn't sure if he was the lucky one, or her. He hadn't fought someone with paws and claws quite like his sister yet, but he felt confident enough he could probably take someone like that on if he had to. Or even her for that matter.

But at the moment, he didn't quite feel like getting scratched up. "Oh alright, you can have some. But only cuz you're my sister," He retorted. He was glad she was here. He missed her presence, even if he didn't admit it most of the time. "Where've ya been? Too busy exploring or something to catch your own food, lazy butt?" His tone was teasing of course. He didn't mind sharing with her this time. He wasn't terribly hungry, and he doubted he'd finish the whole fawn on his own anyway.

"Speech"