size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
keanai

The Ooze Participant
05-27-2019, 12:12 PM
Ha! She got him. She grinned widely, her expression mirthful as she chuckled at his startle. It wasn't a big jump, but from Ares, that startle was enough. Even more amusing was his speaking through the meat, and she waited patiently for him to be done. When he spoke, she shook her head. "I highly doubt that. You know no intruder would sneak up on you and speak. If an intruder snuck up on ya, it'd be to attack. And... well, most people can't sneak as well as I can anyway." He'd have heard almost anyone else; she was sure of it. Her ability to creep was in large part due to hard training on her part, and taking advantage her large cat-like paws offered her. It was hard work, and she had a natural advantage. Not much of one - her body wasn't as sinuous or flexible as a cats - but she could.

She flashed a grin at him as he caved, and she plopped down next to him. Bracing her paws against the meat, she ripped off a chunk and chewed slowly, savouring the taste of the young fawn. Normally, she wasn't a fan of killing fawn - it was the next generation, after all - but this season seemed particularly... well, there was a lot of them this year. "Nah," she spoke after the chewed the chunk of meat. "Was about to go out when I saw you returning - figured I might as well bother you."

"Speech" "You"

art by gunhorse