gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-29-2019, 10:50 AM

The desert rose hadn't failed to recongize the name Bastet had given her, but she'd been particularly unmoved by it. Her family had hardly been the only one to name their children for the gods, though as far as she was aware they had been the only ones to do so with any actual intent behind their names, they were fads. So it hadn't really registered as altogether out of the ordinary.

That was until Bastet spoke futher, Seshet chuckled when the first part of the question reached her. She had met many whom carried similar names, her mind drifting back to Thoth. Then as a second familiar name was uttered a clear look of shock passed over her face.

Thoth had spoken of siblings of his, bearing a name that said they were children of the sun himself. Gods given mortal form; just as she'd always been told, and it was her duty to work for them when they finally arrived. She was a keeper of their legends, a scholar by name and destiny. Seshet rose gracefully to her full height for a moment, then smoothly she dipped her chest towards the ground, tucking her head and for a moment closing her eyes, a bow for the goddess standing before her. "سيدتي," Seshet spoke, her tone more formal now than before, "I have indeed meet one of your divine family." Seshet could not be certain the woman before her was necissarily a sibling of her lord, nor that she may even speak the native tongue of Seshet's home so she dropped back into the common tongue of the lands. "I have dedicated myself to the king of Wisdom, the one who fashions himself Thoth Ithuriel." Seshet lowered herself back onto her stomach, uncomfortable with how her positioning put her above Bastet.
"Talk" & Think

Art by DappleFox
[Image: Sdxzho8.png]
Much of Seshet's art shows gold chains, she does not yet have them.