gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
05-27-2019, 11:39 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Aurielle’s observant gradated blue gaze had indeed caught the sway, and yet she restrained herself from stepping forward until he had accepted her help. While he was clearly offering no threat, he wasn’t exactly inviting her in yet.

Her curiosity had been slightly piqued by the almost contrite way his eyes had flicked away from hers after he’d met her gaze. Was he evasive for a reason? Or… did he not like eye contact? She hadn’t missed his eyes on her mane—it was a natural reaction from most everyone she met for the first time, with mixed responses. Most noticed it even more when it managed to slip forward between her ears like the forelock of a horse.

Finally, he seemed to relent, and lowered himself, though not without reopening the wound on his shoulder, staining the air with fresh blood-scent.

At his query, she nodded, muzzle dipping as she moved forward, though cautiously, giving him a clear option to refuse outright.

“I grew up from birth around two healers. My.. mother and my cousin. It’s impossible not to pick something up, even if my pack doesn’t hold a standard of learning basic field healing. As it was, I had lessons from the moment I could understand.”

It was impossible to completely hide the catch in her voice as she spoke of her mother, and she smoothed it over by scanning the area and giving a soft noise of satisfaction as she spotted two plants that would help stop the bleeding. Yarrow and Agrimony. And Yarrow had the added benefit of being good for cleaning the wound, too. Not so good as other herbs, and certainly not as effective as water, but she didn’t have a bladder flask along, today.

She shifted her path to move to the plants, bending her head to nip steps from both stands before moving back to the male, pausing a few feet out of lunging range, clearly a last offer for refusal of her help, even as she offered an introduction.

“I am Aurielle Adravendi, by the way, Spirit of Valhalla—or its alpha.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.