Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
05-28-2019, 05:12 PM
He turned towards her as she spoke, and she would catch the strange tones of his gaze. Gold in one eye, like his coat, like the sun. The other pale silver, as through the color had bleed from the iris. She studied it for a few moments longer, curious if it was a condition such as blindness - but no, he focuses his gaze easily upon her with both such eyes.

“Pleasure to meet you, Thoth Anhk Ithuriel - may I call you Thoth? - I’m Riva Nightingale, and I am indeed a healer!” Her tail gave a happy swing behind her as she looked to the much, much taller man. She was always pleased to find another dedicated the craft of healing. So far every other healer she had meet was sweet and kind, with a fondness for learning and helping. She didn’t really expect this exotic looking man to be any different. “Are you looking for any particular herbs today?” she would ask him, curious if she could lend him a hand and learn something from him in the process.