size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-29-2019, 12:29 AM

She didn’t linger long on the topic of Rhyme and all that had befallen the relationship between mother and son. She would assure Rhythm that Shaye did not feel the same, and that she would do her best to stick by Rhyme, and talk him around. Other then that, she wasn’t sure what else there was to say. Rhyme wasn’t going to forgive or forget easily, and it was a touchy subject for the moment.

Mentioning Feather did bring a heaviness to her heart. She would miss the little fluff ball, but she knew that this was right. Rhythm smiled as the little blue bird landed on her head, and Shaye smiled at the sight of it. “I know you two will keep each other company.” she said, before leaning forward and pressing her nose to Feather’s little chest. “You’ve been a loyal and beautiful companion, I wont forget all that we’ve been through, but I know you and Rhythm will get along well. I’ll miss you, but i’ll see you any chance you get. After all, your with one of my favourite wolves in the world.” she smiled and pulled away, trying not to cry as she did so. Just because it was the right decision, didn’t mean it came easily.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.