size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-29-2019, 12:46 PM
Fear rolled off the girl in waves as he stood by and watched her. Distress obvious in her form with her tail waving frantically and her fur fluffed up considerably. He felt an amused grin tug at the corner of his lips as she struggled to catch a glimpse of him over her shoulder. ”Yes, obviously," she was a fiesty one wasn’t she? She didn’t hide her panic, ”Please, help me. What can I do?" Likely if he didn’t help she would perish here in the sickening sands. Though it would likely take her whole and he would be left with nothing. If he helped.. well she’d already offered a trade in exchange.

Silver paws brought him closer, his towering form more obvious the closer he got to her. Really there wouldn’t be much effort to put in to get her out, as long as he kept his paws on solid ground. ”I don’t know, what do you have to offer?” He questioned her back, his chest near her rump at this point. Oxide allowed her to squrim for a few more moments before taking action. He was big enough that if she tried to go back on an offer he could always force it out of her. Or take her captive.

Carefully the rust marked behemoth reached out over the quicksand, aiming to grab hold of her scruff to pull her out. There would be a little bit of struggle as his main goal was to keep himself out of the sand. The boy would eventually dislodge her, and with one more heave freed her. The sudden removal caused him to fall back, landing on his rust marked rear.