size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-29-2019, 01:25 PM
She was less than amused as she answered him, but the prospect of a whole family being in his debt? Surely he would be rewarded and then some for keeping her from the reaper. Oxide shifted slowly and managed to pull her from her trap with little effort. She didn’t struggle as he took hold of her, either resigning to her fate or just being much too trusting of him. Though her disdain for him was almost palpable as he finally removed her whole form from the sand. They both landed back on solid ground with a thud.

He recovered slowly as his garnet gaze watched her scramble to her paws. ”Thanks..." was all he got as he expected her to find her paws and attempt to flee him. Though he was no high and mighty wolf, he didn’t seek to harm the slightly younger she wolf. However, if he was going to put effort into her rescue he deserved to be compensated for his efforts. Nothing in life was free.

He watched her patiently as she observed him. Oxide had found his paws and looked down at her with a mild curiosity. ”What’s your name? I’d like to have it so I can collect my due when the time is right.” He held himself a little higher as he let his gaze leave her form. He looked around, noting a few places that could easily be the same as this pit. He wondered if she might find herself in the same predicament if she wasn’t careful. ”Now that you’re unstuck, how are you going to stay that way? I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but this place is full of those pits.” Oxide’s dark red gaze returned to her diminutive form, finding her similar colored gaze. He hadn’t noticed earlier how foggy her eyes were. Even more likely that she would find trouble again with such a hindrance to her eyesight.