size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-29-2019, 01:58 PM
For one so small the girl help a weight to herself, almost puffing out her chest as she said her name. Oxide hadn’t heard of her or her name, but committed it to memory as he shrugged her off. Silence fell over them for a few moments as he mentioned the danger surrounding them. She sounded intent on watching over herself, voicing with conviction at first that she indeed could make it.

He watched with deep red stare as she leaned over the pit, noticing as he had that it held a difference in it that the hard ground did not. She didn’t look as sure as she sounded as her gaze returned to him and she confessed that he would be better off giving his assistance. Oxide felt himself chuckle softly with amusement. She was full of spunk for one so small and delicate.

”It would be in my best interest,” he mused softly as his eyes left her again to look out at the treacherous landscape. ”I trust you’ll be more comfortable following?” He asked without waiting for an answer. Silver paws shifted, turning him around to head in the shortest distance between them and safety. He wondered if he might glean some information out of her as they walked. ”Should i know the name ‘Ademre?”