size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
05-29-2019, 02:24 PM

ERIS PYRE

Of course, Eris thought. He was only interested in so far as he could benefit. This transactional kind of relationship was strange. She was so used to doing good for good's sake, at least when she could, that she felt as if the world had been turned sideways. Slowly, she was putting the pieces back together again. This place was very odd. "You'll have to go slowly so that I can follow. Nose to tail," she instructed, a bit bossy. She was used to getting pushed around in fights, but now that she knew she was safe (more or less), Eris felt herself wanting to push his buttons.

The female trotted up closer to Oxide, enough so that she occasionally felt the tip of his tail on top of her skull. "And your name is...?" she added, careful to remain just behind him at all times. She needed some details herself, so that she could give her family a heads up once she finally returned. The more prepared they could be, the better. Eris took her downward position as an opportunity to commit the stranger's unique scent to her memory. Next time, she would know he was coming.

"I suppose you wouldn't," she said, with a tone of of course you wouldn't. "My people are new to these lands. We come from far away, from the island of Haert." Their code of balance helped her understand his request for a favor. If he saved her life, she truly was indebted to him. Only time would tell if she made it out of this treacherous area alive.

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]