Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
05-29-2019, 05:30 PM

She blinked at the sudden harsh words that slipped from the strangers maw. They sounded like an accusation, not a question, and she looked him over once more. Did she know him? She was certain she didn’t, his golden-white combination would easily be rememberable, along with bright amber gaze. She shivered at their expression, at the utter lack of warmth she felt from this total stranger.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you?” it came out as a question, uncertain what she had done wrong. As soon as the timid words came out, she straightened herself, standing a little taller. She was a high ranking wolf of Kesali, she was no longer a rogue with no backing. She had to show a little spine, even if healing wasn’t involved. The man came a little closer, and well she was totally innocent in her belief of others, she didn’t like the hostility she felt from him, nor his closeness.

“I’m Riva Nightingale, do I know you?” his clear gaze was too focused, he didn’t look as though he saw a stranger when he looked at her. Yet she knew, she knew she didn’t know him. He was close now, and she raised her head to the air, and took a scent, and was filled with vague colors and imagery, a time her mind had all but forgotten. He smelled like home, but not the one she had grown in. suddenly fearful of what he might say, her voice asked so quiet it was a whisper. “Who are you?” an echo of his earlier question.

"Speech"