Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
05-29-2019, 07:39 PM
The healer who raised her had long since hinted that her mother.. That, Nysa, wasn’t a positive influence upon the world. Riva often felt like she was attoning for her mother's sins. Hearing Oxide speak, hearing the glee in his voice, and the sneer on his muzzle, she had to wonder how much of that was true. As she looked on at her brother - for there was no doubt in her mind that they were kin - she wondered how much of that was true. Had he been raised in a harsher environment then she? The healer might not have given her love, but she had shown her kindness, and taught her what it was. She had given Riva a craft that she might love, and a reason to be in this world.

What had Oxide been given?

As she looked to him, her brother, she worried at what his childhood might have been. She forgave for having their mother, forgave him even for the cruel words he had spoken. She wasn’t so certain she could forgive Nysa as easily.

She continued to look at the gold boy, and vowed that she would show him what love was.
“I was taken in by a healer who found me in time, and raised me to her craft. The only thing I had from our mother was this ribbon.” she said, nodding her head to her paw where it was carefully tied. “Do you.. Do you guys live nearby?” She wasn’t sure she wanted to know where Nysa could be found.