size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
05-29-2019, 08:08 PM

ERIS PYRE

Family was the most important thing to Eris, despite the fact that she wasn't blood related to any of them. The bond they had forged in her youth meant more to her than any genetic code could. Her own mother had left her for dead, but the Ademre would fight for her until their last breath. A niggling doubt had been lodged in her mind since the training mission had gone awry - did they really care? They just left... - but she brushed it aside. Not possible. Lament and Ballad had told her, she'd saved them.

Of course travelling appealed to Eris as well. Although there was little she could see with perfect clarity, she still wanted to see as much as possible. If she ranged far and wide, perhaps she would find a way to keep seeing more and more. She cherished the thought, although she admitted it was selfish. A companion would be wonderful. Someone who was with her always, who could describe the world around with perfect clarity. A true partnership. Frustrated, Eris wondered to herself what use she could be to anyone when her vision finally went.

She didn't see Oxide misstep as much as feel his body language change. Eris tensed and stepped left, following his directions to the letter. His words broke the tension and she found herself chuckling. "No, I can't really see it either. I think we'd all be fossilized before too long," she joked, her tail swishing in approval at her own sense of humor. "Anyway, there is still plenty to see. I don't want to settle just anywhere." Nothing could replace the Sword Tree and the island of Haert. Eris was already struggling to imagine a world without landmarks like the Sword Tree. She would have to establish new touchstones soon. "What brought you out here?"

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]