size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
05-30-2019, 10:23 AM

He wasn't sure whether to be more uncomfortable or relieved that the girl he was talking to seemed just as uncomfortable as he was. Maybe he was just projecting, but she didn't seem like the best conversationalist... or maybe she was already hoping he'd go away. But the interest in her gaze was hard to completely ignore, even if her expression was more neutral than he would've liked. Testing the waters, he loped a bit closer, still keep a very safe distance, but hoping she realized he was friendly and interested in a conversation - without seeming like he was about to jump her.

Ballad Pyre. The name was unfamiliar to him, just as her scent was, though he really hadn't expected any spark of familiarity. He didn't leave Abaven that much, especially since obtaining his new rank - though he knew patrolling neighboring territories for changes was always important, too. Calling what he was doing currently a patrol - trying desperately to talk to a pretty girl - suddenly sounded like a stretch, and he nearly grinned at the thought. She admitted she was staying in Legion with her brother, and he nodded absently. He admittedly had no clue what sort of pack Legion was, or even where they were situated.. and he was tempted to ask, at least until she admitted something even more peculiar.

She'd lost her memories? "Do you not remember... anything at all?" It sounded like she'd only ended up here recently, and he wondered when her memories had been lost.. or what that even meant. He was so curious that he spoke up without thinking, backtracking when he realized how abrasive his question could've come across. "Ah, I'm sorry if that's not really.. cool to ask. I've just never heard of anything like that," he admitted gently. He couldn't imagine a life without memories - he was perpetually comforted by thoughts of his parents and siblings, even when they weren't around, and of how easy his childhood had been. Perhaps if hers hadn't been quite as easy, not remembering might not be such a misfortune...