size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
05-30-2019, 07:45 PM

ERIS PYRE

His comment about her family not currently being here stung more than she thought it would. Of course they weren't - but not because they didn't want to be! "I slipped away while they were sleeping. Things are... complicated. But they will be greatful to you for saving me," she murmured, lowering her head as she followed him. Lament and Ballad cared for her, but there were larger forces at work in their story. It was important they recovered their memories.

She kept her lips sealed when he spoke of his own family. Of course he didn't know that the family she spoke of was her chosen family, not her blood. There was no love in her heart for her mother and the siblings she could only remember as warm, sleeping shapes. "Oh, they will," Eris nodded, bumping her nose against his back leg playfully. "We're friends now, and I'm never too far from my friends." Although he may have thought of their relationship as a simple transaction, Eris wouldn't stand for it. He had saved her life, and she owed him more than whatever meager service she could offer. Oxide, for better or worse, had found a true friend.

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]