size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-30-2019, 08:03 PM
Again Eris attempted to defend herself and her position as he pointed out that her family was not here to help her through this predicament. It hadn’t meant to sting, only show that forced other than her blood could be used. Ox couldn’t depend on those blood ties, never would he depend on them again. The fight seemed to go out of her now, her voice was quieter and her head was hung as they walked forward.

She didn’t make any comment on his family, but it was better that way. The less he spoke about them the better off he was. Oxide might have appreciated Eris and her words more had he known that she had been adopted into the Ademre. Much like his own blood sister, taken under the wing of some unnamed healer. ”We're friends now, and I'm never too far from my friends." Her words coupled with her sudden playful affection surprised him, though he didn’t show it.

Friends were baggage, but he’d take the potential alliance with Eris and her Ademre family. If she felt some kind of attachment to him? All the more likely that the boy would receive his due. ”Good, I wouldn’t want to get too far.” Boreas was a big place, he’d want to be close if he wanted to collect. Slowly silver paws finally reached what he considered safe. ”I think you’re in the clear now.” He mentioned, sidestepping so she could continue on wherever it was her siblings lingered.