size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
05-30-2019, 09:19 PM

ERIS PYRE

She smiled to herself at his words. Wouldn't want to get too far. A warmth pooled in her ribs and stomach, pleasant and bubbling like a forest creek over rocks. His stride was more sure now - they were likely approaching the edge of the quicksand. Although she was glad to be in the clear now, there was part of that was sad to see him go. It wasn't like she could keep putting herself in mortal peril to keep him around forever. "Well, I'll keep my nose out for you," she murmured, trotting forward and bumping his lower shoulder with her muzzle. "Just don't sneak up behind me next time."

Eris offered him a shy smile, then stood quietly for a moment as she attempted to orient herself. There was still a bit of light in the sky - with the days longer, she had a better chance of seeing for longer. Clouds were beginning to part, and the landscape started to make sense again. "Goodbye, Oxide. I owe you my life." Eris said solemnly, padding towards the distant orchard.

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]