gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-31-2019, 05:45 PM

The ripple of the water against her limbs, pulling at her pelt, was disturbed. The sound of sloshing adding to that to tell her someone else was approaching. Wyvern looked up, glancing at Farai who met her gaze and just shook her head, smiling knowing as the cat turned to look at whoever was approaching.

Wyvern's eyes widened as she saw her brother approaching, her tail wagging slightly until he spoke and the girl snorted, narrowing her eyes at him. Wyvern stuck her tongue out at him, her nose wrinkling. "I thought it was pretty obvious." She said, snippy. "I'm trying to find your manners since it seems you must have dropped them in the mud." She definitely didn't like the new way her brother talked.

Farai chuckled and rolled onto her back, squirming as she tried to reach an itch on her back. "The princess thought she could show me a thing or two about fishing." The big cat said to Drake, clearly amused by her companion's annoyance.

"The Princess Decrees!" ~ "The Princess Considers! ~ "Farai Speaks"

Art by itsaraven
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3