size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-31-2019, 11:42 PM

Cannival

The lioness centered herself, lifting her head and doing her best to look respectable as the blue-black female looked to her alpha companion. They were considering her request silently and Cannival said nothing as she waited, she only thought of the home she'd hoped to build here. Full of happiness and goodness and family.

Finally, the she-wolf spoke once more, and Cannival barely could focus beyond the fact that they were letting her stay. Albeit temporarily, she was thrilled with the response. She hoped so badly that she'd prove herself able to stay and live amongst them. "Thank you!" The lioness's words tore forth with exuberant excitement, and a part of her wanted to run up and nuzzle her saviors- though she was of sane enough mind to know how well that might go over with the alphas.

"I promise I'll cause no trouble, you won't even know I'm here.." Cannival's voice trailed off as she looked around, seeing nothing but bushes and long grass. Not exactly an area where a lioness could go unnoticed. ".. Or you will, but I won't be a bother, I swear." The amendment was punctuated with promise and determination. She rolled the muscles in her shoulders, shifting her weight between her large paws with unbridled eagerness. Hopefully she got to meet lots and lots of wolves who would teach her everything there was to being a member of Abaven.

"Speech."