gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
06-02-2019, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 02:13 PM by Anoixi.)

Summer was proving to be a difficult one for the pack, the banks of the water within Lirim had broken a few times, the heavy rain pelting his home on a nearly daily basis flooding the normally still and calm waters. Anoixi almost felt like he'd nearly picked the valley clean but the ground had grown more sodden within the packlands, which seemed almost directly at odds with the desert that rimmed the pack, so he was forced to venture further afield to try and find anything new. There wasn't much option for the boy to expand his understanding of herbs, his mother was absent and he knew the pack was lacking in anyone properly trained who could help the pack let along teach him.

The sweet scent of ripening fruit drew the boy towards the orchard, his eyes wide as he observed the trees, the sickly sweet of sugar rather strong. Strong enough at least that the scent of another wolf was masked to him, especially as a rotting smell started to hit him. That was until Anoixi rounded a tree and the girl appeared before him, much closer than he'd have thought for a wolf he'd been unable to detect right away. The boy stopped short, not frozen but suddenly unsure how to proceed.

"Speech" Think

Art by Marcella-Youko
Character design by Floral-Tea

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3