Demaro

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2013, 05:18 PM

Demaro heard a voice, and stirred at the strange scent. He smelt a female coming towards him and stirred more. Then his barely awake ears heard the howl. The howl had cone too late to him. He tried to stir once more but he was too badly injured. But he could try.

Demaro had noticed the female as he crept forward but had not done much.

He fell into a fitful sleep, but he could not return to reality. Swirly lines crowded his vision. They turned different colors as the female grew closer. Then he heard a unknown voice speak, possibly the femme's. "He might have been injured in the hunt." Whoever she was, she was quiet. Then Demaro felt a nosev in his fur before more questions.

"Demaro, can you open your eyes for me?" For a moment, Demaro wondered how she knew his name, but remembered. With difficulty, Demaro managed to open his eye a little. He struggled to open it further but couldn't, and tried to get to his paws. He succeeded, but his legs were shaky. He barely managed to wag his tail in a friendly manner, let alone speak. I ca-can join? C-Can't I? It hurt to speak, so he asked questions more often. M-My jaw hurts.....I-Is something rong?

"talking"