size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Trick 2019
06-03-2019, 09:00 PM
The lion sounded reluctant to go for round two, and Motif was already plotting how to get stuck in future trees. “Then Poem should join us and ride with me.” Motif said simply, like that decided it. “She’s heir and all stuck up on responsibility now, I bet this would make her come have fun.” Motif grinned mischievously back at the lion, and giggled and shook her coat when her whiskers tickled her underbelly.

“My Mumma is Shaye” Motif explained, not needing to delve into further information - after All, Shaye was the one who had told Motif about the lion. “I’m Motif, named after my grandmother, who used to be the lead fighter in this pack, a long long time ago.’ she explained. Her mother had told her the importance of names, both Motif and Destruction, and she was pleased to relay what she had learned.

“She told me you needed a playmate, so I came to find you>” Motif lied, hoping that would slip under the radar. She was still accustomed to lying, but had found herself doing so every now and then to protect her sister. Perhaps it was a bad habit she was developing.
[Image: IdzUBSO.png]