gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Treat 2019
06-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Oh damn you do have a lot of characters! I will address them below, and if you have any other ideas we can run with them~ You obviously know your characters a million times better then I do, so feel free to let me know if any of my ideas don't feel right (:

Lets see- seeing as Zinnia strives to be an intelligent elder (and she is older then Tsarvix) I could definitely see him going to her for a lesson. I definitely struggle to think of a "non-skill-related" one, but I'm sure we could come up with something. Tsarvix wants to be as useful to the Empire as possible, so it's well within his motivations to want to help train pups for something, too. (Although.. I can't think of any particular "non-skill" skills he could have. o-o)

Dionysus by the way, is very sexy. Tsar likely wouldn't go out of his way to interact with him unless a higher ranking wolf asked him to (being he's a pup), but depending on Dionysus's puppy personality we may be able to make something interesting work. Tsar isn't exactly an expert fighter (actually, I can't blame Tsar. I am the one nervous about the fighting system here :P) but if Dionysus is mischievous enough, we could always try to fight off a small predator for some points. (Can pups earn fighting points??) You know your characters better then I do, but Tsarvix would feel obligated to obey Abraxas wolves at least in public so that Pyrrhic doesn't get wind of any disrespect. So, if Dionysus asked Tsarvix to accompany him on some kind of adventure to go track a fox, he'd do it. It could also bring Zinnia in, because I'm sure mom wouldn't be pleased to see her pup come back from an adventure with some low-ranking pack member. It would definitely allow for Tsarvix to have to get back in her good graces to ensure he doesn't lose standing in the pack for it. It'd be an easy way to rope him into a lesson or two, at least.

I'd love for Cannival to meet Corentine, Storm, and/or Lucine.. It'd be really nice for her to make a close friend, and there could be a lot of bonding there dealing with Storm's illness. She's quite the empathetic lioness, so she'd be heartbroken for Corentine. I'm sure they could help each other out a lot with dealing with rough patches. Corentine is losing her mother, and Cannival would be just so broken feeling for her because she knows how it feels to lose someone that close to you.

And for Fracture I'm literally up for anything, so I'd be very pleased to thread with either Actaea or Elara. (: Hopefully Acere gets his pack soon!!
PYRRHIC is allowed to crash any of TSARVIX's threads, as in his eyes he is his God.