size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
06-03-2019, 11:17 PM

Octave couldn't believe that anyone could have a harder time joining than he'd had. He'd spent weeks lurking around the lands, careful to never get to close before he'd finally built up the courage to approach. Not that he'd ever undersell any one else's struggle, especially with being nervous, he'd be a pretty big hypocrite otherwise.

A familiar voice reached the shy Destruction and a smile instantly spread across Octave's face. Noko, who was grabbing at a flower a few feet away, one he'd asked her to grab, was all but forgotten. He hardly heard her calling after him in confusion as he pelted towards the border, leaving her behind.

Novel's frame came into view and much as Allegro had when Octave joined the white boy charged his sister, aiming to bowl her over in a playful tackle if she'd allow it.

"Octave" "Noko" & Hidden thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3