Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
06-04-2019, 05:18 PM
She looked to him, wondering at his angle, at his choice of words. Was he just trying to make her uncomfortable, or was this something else. It felt like a bullying tactic, whatever it was. It surprised her to realise that despite her rocky upbringing, bullying hadn’t really been a part of it. The healer had been up front and straight with everything she said, and took no nonsense. She hadn’t showed love, but she had showed Riva how to appreciate hard work and perseverance

Now he was talking about himself in second person, and she hid another smile as she considered her words carefully. “I would give my brother a chance to earn my respect. Failing that, I would fight for my freedom. I would fight for it every day and never stop.” she admitted. She could be hard-headed when she put her mind to it. She couldn’t fight, had no experience with it, but that wouldn’t stop her. Of course, she would really try, first, to give Oxide her respect. But.. she was quite certain all of this was just bluff on his side.