Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
06-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Tyrian rolled his eyes over to the boy and gave him an exasperated look. "Still in the river probably," he said in his best 'duh' voice. Even though there was no coyote Tyrian was still indignant that Noir didn't believe him. It was a good story and he was a big strong man. It was totally plausible that he could knock a coyote into the river.

To the girl he shrugged good-naturedly and feinted modesty. "We wrestled in the water and then hit rocks and I don't know what happened to it. I bet it drowned." Also 100% plausible, the river was full of rocks and coyotes were dumb as bunnies.

Wait, what had Rhyme said about taking him home? And what about being cold? He'd been too concerned with correcting the boy to focus on what the grown up said. "Who's Ignis?" As for how he was feeling, Tyrian had an audience to impress so even though he was both cold and tired he wasn't going to admit it.

Even though he was soggy and bedraggled Tyrian beamed up at Rhyme as though he was the picture of health. "No I feel fine. It was just a little water and uh," he said in a 'not to brag but...' tone, "it got my blood up so I feel great. Ready for round two." He was paraphrasing something his dad had said once. It felt like the kind of thing a grown up who everyone took seriously would say which was why Tyrian had said it even though he wasn't 100% sure what it meant.

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.