size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-06-2019, 12:47 AM
He nodded quietly in agreement. It was a nice morning, he realized. He never really took the time to stop and look at the beauty of the world. Unknowingly, it got him thinking about Acapella. She was missing the beauty of it all. All because of him. He frowned when he thought about it, and while he knew Acapella had forgiven him, he could never really forgive himself for taking something he realized now was so precious. Before he met her and really got to know her, he wouldn't have given her inability to no longer see a second thought. But she was now heavily integrated in his life...

Avalon steered the topic to the very wolf he constantly thought about and spent the majority of his time with. Blue eyes looked towards her for a moment before he looked away with embarrassment, ears folding back as well. He wasn't embarrassed by Acapella, just the knowledge that their time spent together was noticed. "She is, and she does...I just... wish I could go back in time and undo what I did to her..." He took a deep breath, the Male slowing down a little after he spoke.

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!