size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Shaye was beaten down and weary, her fear of the fire hadn't abated at any point during the trying experience. At some point evening had turned to night, and the fire had waned. Their beautiful thicket was destroyed, and many of her wolves where beaten in body or mind. She wasn't sure what had kept her going. Fear of letting then down, perhaps. they relied on her, and she had led them to this. She shouldn't have seen what a hazard the dry grasses of the thicket had been…

There was no helping, it, what was done was done.

When Ody called to her, her first thought was ‘what now’ before she shook it away. She knew her diplomat had thrown himself into the choes without a second thought. He deserved a moment of her time, no matter how weary she was.

She limped towards him, she had lost track of Rhyme at some point in the night, and was sure he would meet her there. “Ody,” she said, her voice gentle despite its exhaustion “what can we do for you?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.