size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
06-07-2019, 03:21 PM
Rhyme felt himself put on edge as Odysseus greeted the alpha pair, his attempt at humor was not acknowledged, The slate alpha felt his brows furrow, but it wasn’t anything against Ody. Something was amiss. Rhyme waited patiently, blue and lavender gaze searching the closest Abaven had to a beta before he spoke. After a long sigh the truth was revealed. ”I believe I witnessed an attempt on someone’s life in the thicket.” Rhyme felt like he’d been punched in the gut as Odysseus spoke.

He didn’t want to believe the words as presented to him, but Odysseus was firm and had no reason to lie to them. His next thought was who could possibly be capable of such an act? ”...in relation to the lioness?" He was ashamed to say that his thoughts had gone to Cannival first, but he kept it to himself. Shaye wanted to make a decision now. Ody mentioned their culprit not being there, would they have run off by now? The feeling of dread grew deeper as he looked to their third highest ranking adult.

”How do you know they’ve not gotten away yet?” He couldn’t argue that Abaven would be better off without an alleged attempted murderer. However that also brought up problems for the future if they returned to finish the job. ”And the victim? Why didn’t they come forward with you? Why was Odysseus being so cryptic?