Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-17-2013, 07:26 PM

She was an easy dame to get along with it, very curious but very friendly at the same time, not to mention pretty. He had never seen a wolf with her type of markings before; they were so unique. And the way they made her baby blues stand out, it was remarkable. She was very beautiful indeed. She'd made the esquire rather nervous when he'd first come across her, but now as they began to walk towards wherever they were going, he felt himself become more comfortable and relaxed with Pacifica. Perhaps he would be a making a new friend today along with a packmate. Golden gaze was fixated on her gray fa?ade, watching as her lips upturned into a grin before speaking. Well, my name is derived from the word 'Pacific', I was born in a cove at the oceans edge, and was raised mostly from the things that lived there. Fish! Uh, and sometimes the occasional seal. Have you ever tried one? It's good, but the majority of its top layer is thick blubber, since that keeps it from freezing in the water I guess. It would be quite useful for us wolves to have that during the winter months, but then we'd all be thick blobs of fat! I can't imagine walking around like that! Anyway, I passed by a river not far from here, filled with jumping trout! I love fish! I could eat them all day! But...then I have to eat mint leaves after, because nobody likes to talk to a wolf with tuna breath...

Her excitement was refreshing. It wasn't too often he ran into wolves like his new companion. He listened intently as she explained where her name came from and where she'd come from. The ocean. Wow, that must've been pretty different from growing up in a forest. Seal? What was a seal? He knew about fish but not about this seal creature that she spoke about. Perhaps he should go visit the beach to see what exactly this seal creature was that she talked about it. Fish sounds like a great idea. I do eat fish every once in a while to keep from getting sick of deer all the time. He returned her shy smile, dark paws automatically adjusting to the new course as she led him towards the river that she'd spotted.

Talk like this