size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-09-2019, 04:23 PM
The gangly young girl turned to Shaye as she approached, and would bow her head, Shaye grinned and came to a stop before her. She knew Theory had taken some interest in what Shaye’s responsibilities in the pack were, and she had greatly enjoyed showing her around. Taking her on as an apprentice was a much greater responsibility, but with Actaea leaving, Shaye knew it was the right decision.

“Alright then, what do you know about the diplomat position in the pack?” she asked Theory, wanting to know how much she knew at this point, and what she envisioned a diplomat as doing. Of course, the leading question would likely also tell the girl exactly what Shaye was considering for her. The diplomat position led to a tier two position in the pack, did the girl know that? She had seen the way Theory had tried to look out for her siblings at a trying time in her life. She had a strong feeling that she would work well with Poem in the future, in the time they didn’t have their parents to guide them. Shaye wanted to give them the best start she could.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.