Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-09-2019, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2019, 05:04 PM by Theory.)

THEORY CAVALIERE-DESTRUCTION

At the alpha's words, Theo became a little bit flustered. She bowed her head again and smiled to herself, trying her best to contain her glee. Becoming a diplomat would mean working closely with her sister and both alphas as she learned about the workings of other packs and Abaven's dealings with them. To be of service to both her pack and her family - the young girl couldn't imagine a more noble role. "The diplomat is responsible for pack relations and helping with things like trade agreements, visiting other packs, and just... being a good representative of Abaven." She grinned, hoping for praise for the answer.

It was difficult to imagine that Shaye saw such potential in her after Tana's abandonment. If Theo was destined for great things, why wasn't that enough to keep her mother around? Shaye saw something in her that her mother did not, and Theo found this both comforting and troubling. "I want to learn as much as I can," she began as she finally found her voice, "I'll try my hardest to make you proud." And she meant, it. There was a strength to her promise that was unusual for such a young wolf. If Shaye saw something in her, Theo wanted to be sure that she could rise to the occasion.