size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-09-2019, 05:14 PM
She watched as the girl bowed her head, likely in thought as she considered the question carefully before she answered. She could sense some of the girls excitement, and knew she had picked well in deciding to offer this role to the young girl.

When Theory did speak, Shaye was undoubtedly impressed with the girls understanding of the roll. “Exactly so” she agreed, her tail giving a slight wag behind her, so Theory could see that she was impressed. “At this stage there isn’t much I can add to that, except it’s a lot of learning about the packs. After giving Ody the position, I also realised it’s necessary for the diplomat to know the workings of Abaven as well, and help with disputes within the pack. It’s a lot of responsibility and hard work, but if you want it, i’ll train you for it myself.” Shaye explained to the young wolf.

Shaye leaned forward and kissed the girl on the forehead. “I know you will, and I'm already proud” she said gently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.