Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
06-09-2019, 05:22 PM

Samara Klein

Well that had been a bit of a dissapointment, none of her family had bothered to show up drawn to petty drama as they were and she hadn't even had a show to make up for it and her limbs hadn't even really been given time to recover from the long walk there so they ached with each step she took, quickly falling behind her Rhyme. Maybe what she actually wanted was a reason to complain.

Though she was actually struggling to keep up with the taller Abaven wolf, her awkward limping waddle slowing her down more than her shorter limbs normally impared here. They'd only just left the battlefield, the strange littered plateau she'd passed on her way there when she finally decided she just couldn't keep up at all anymore, allowing herself to slow, wincing with each step but moving more tenderly now. She'd spotted Rhyme glancing back at her as they'd walked and this time she shook her head, fixing a reassuring smile on her face. She didn't expect anyone to wait up for her, afterall it'd been her poor choice to make the trek while nursing an injury.

Samara finally faltered in her walking, deciding she needed to sit for a bit. She sighed, tipping her head back and closed her eyes, what was she doing? Do you even know where you're going? She asked herself, for now, she needed to focus on getting better but she wasn't sure where else she should be heading.

"Speech", Thoughts & You

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.