size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-09-2019, 05:32 PM
The howl at the border caught her attention, and Shaye felt the smile that moved her lips. Calls at the border where, 99% of the time a request to join, and she was always happy to welcome new members to the family.
She didn’t want to think about the day approaching where she wouldn't have room to accept another wolf.

As she moved to the border, she would see Octave run by, too fast to see her, and at first concerned, Shaye picked up her pace. Uncertain what had gotten the quiet man rattled.

She arrived to see him tackling the newcomer at the border, and laughed when she realised it was a friendly greeting. “Hello there, I’m Shaye Destruction, what can I do for you?” she asked, peering down at the tackled wolf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.