size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-09-2019, 07:35 PM
“Shhhh, shhh” she soothed gently, rocking slightly with the girl in her embrace. The motion pushed the alphas ears into the water, clearing some of the soot from them as she moved gently back and forth with the girl. “You got yourself to safety, that was important.” she told Theory, who was only a child. She would have told Theory to run, had she been there, and not let her stick around to search for others. It was hard, to ask someone else to risk their lives, and well she lived by example, she couldn’t have allowed it from a child.

“They weren’t near the fire, Motif, Poem and Noir are accounted for, Verse will be around. Winter will find her, she was near the rapids.” she promised Theory. “You did the right thing, you wouldn’t have been able to find anyone in the smoke, you would have wandered around lost, putting yourself in greater and greater danger” Shaye said gently, still rocking her young apprentice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.