size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-09-2019, 07:43 PM
“Right now” Shaye said with a laugh at her new apprentice’s enthusiasm. “There’s a lot to learn, so we’ll spend some time each day on it” she explained to the girl. She wouldn’t take too much of her time each day, she was still young and needed to play, but it would get her accustomed to a routine, and give her time to learn.

At the show of affection, some of the shell she had clearly formed around her heart melted away, and Theory pushed into her, releasing some of the stress that had been inside of her. Shaye put a paw over Theory, and pulled her close. She held her like that for a time as the young wolf whined, and moved through her feelings.

When she spoke of Tana, Shaye felt a stab in her heart. She felt a lot of responsibility for Tana’s leaving, she had frightened the woman, and well she also knew that Tana had almost hurt her children on numerous occasions… well, she was still their mother, and they needed her. It was a hard one, that was for sure.

She released Theory when she moved to back up, and explained what was going through her thoughts. “I understand, and I know you’ve been looking after your siblings.” she paused, and thought a moment. “If you want, some nights you can stay with me Poem and Motif, but don’t feel pressured to, you can stay under the tree with your father if you prefer” she just wanted to ensure the girl knew she was loved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.