Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-09-2019, 08:25 PM

THEORY CAVALIERE-DESTRUCTION

Shaye's willingness to give Theory the affection she had been so craving earned her a special place in the pup's heart. She would remember this day for a long time: it was the day that someone decided to believe in her. Tana hadn't thought she was worthy of love or worthy of staying in Abaven for, but Shaye was the alpha and extending a special olive branch, just for her. Theory felt a little more sure of herself. After taking full advantage of Shaye's hug, the pup listened to Shaye's offer.

Theo was a bit taken aback. It was occasionally difficult to get a good night's sleep in her den - Tana was small and hadn't made it with the growth of the puppies mind before she left. Now that they were larger, Theo and Noir took up a large portion of the den. Theory spent most of the night making sure she didn't roll over onto Verse or being woken up by her much smaller sister's asthmatic breathing. Shaye didn't know just how good that offer sounded. "I would love that," Theory confessed.

"But... can we talk about, um, diplomat stuff?" She segued, grinning a little bit. It was all so exciting! Theo was definitely showing her age. "Can you tell me a little bit about the other packs, for starters?"