size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-10-2019, 04:29 PM
His sleep was much needed, his body was drained and he was exhausted from the effort of recuperating. Of course, Eris was doing her best to keep him drugged up. Living an inebriated life made the fact that he couldn’t leave much more bearable. He was also too tired to complain right now. ”I wasn’t expecting to see you again.” Wakefulness took him all at once as his eyes snapped open to see the face of Nysa. His brows knit and his jaws parted to answer her as he heard Eris’ dainty pawsteps. His garnet gaze shifted to her form, herbs overflowing from her dark jaws.

She shifted over him and placed her paw over his and tapped out her emotion. Oxide wasn’t good enough to mimic any comforting emotions yet, but placed his paw on hers to signify his support. "My sister, Riva." He answered for his estranged littermate. He suppressed his reaction to her insult, obviously she hadn’t much hope of her brother stealing away Branch’s pack. "Look, sis, you’ve caught me at a bad time. Maybe we could catch up later..." The last thing he wanted was to be put in such a vulnerable position beside Riva. Already the image he’d portrayed to her would be ruined.

"Speech"