size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-10-2019, 05:47 PM
She grinned at the pups enthusiasm to meet everybody well, mostly everybody. She didn’t say anything about wanting to go to the Risen Empire, thank goodness. Shaye was reluctant to head back there any time soon. “Valhalla is quite far away, but we definitely can at some point” she agreed, it would be good for the future diplomat to meet the alpha’s of the surrounding packs.

The pup bopped her on the nose, and Shaye rocked forward without moving her back legs and lifted a paw to playfully swipe her, but she was already out of reach. “Am I now?” she mused, a playful twinkle in her eye, though she didn’t move to chase the girl.

“Because sometimes family is close, and sometimes it isn’t. In Rhyme’s case, things happened that drove them apart.” she said, “But mostly, that’s his story to tell, I only tell you so you're prepared for what to expect from that pack” she explained. Likely Theory would connect the dotes to the day Rhyme had told all his children they couldn’t have the Imperiali’s last name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.