size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-11-2019, 11:16 AM

He assumed correctly as the small girl started to recite what she used in the salve she placed on his gashes. However a comfortable silence fell over them for a long few minutes as they shifted and Oxide involuntarily sought his comfort from her delicate form. Eris held him back, her body curling around his head to make a comfortable pillow. She answered him to the best of her ability, promising only a couple of days at the most. "I'm not that terrible, am I?" He knew she was trying to joke, but he shook his head to disagree with her. He couldn’t bring himself to vocalize what he really thought about her.

She held him closer, not able to say the word as she tapped the sign out gently. He pressed his eyes shut and pulled his rusted ears closer to his skull, committing the pattern to memory. Her voice was soft and comforting as she whispered into his ear. He tried to shut out his memories and his fears and to focus on the words meant only for him.

”They’re heavy.” He spoke in hushed tones, his front paws rested on his chest and his back ones were sprawled in the air. ”Maybe a little tingly, they feel good compared to my chest.” Which was tight, and still throbbed though not to the degree it had been before the lettuce had taken effect. ”What do your paws feel like?” He asked as he reached out one of his own to lay on her white marked one.