size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
06-11-2019, 05:47 PM
So lost in his thoughts he didn’t hear the soft padding of paws over sand. The quick grumble of another’s throat caught the slate alpha’s attention and brought him quickly back from his wandering thoughts. Blue and lavender eyes fell on the tusked giant. Rhyme might have been an inch taller but this man was undoubtedly heavier. Rhyme offered an agreeable nod at the loner’s words. He didn’t seem like any kind of threat, and both raven’s watched from afar. If anything happened to Rhyme the message would be delivered.

Rhyme relaxed onto his haunches, it had been a long time since he had allowed himself to let loose. He’d gone from one kind of slavery to another. Though he took up the yoke of leadership willingly, he couldn’t leave Shaye to try and do everything on her own. Tonight he had taken an evening to himself.

”I don’t often get down here to appreciate them, I’m glad it didn’t disappoint.” Rhyme returned, sure he didn’t know this man. He couldn’t even link him to the one other wolf he’d seen with impressive teeth.